What can I offer
Every School must have a Curriculum which is not only knowledge ‘rich’, inclusive and ambitious with academic rigour; but one which develops skills and understanding. I can provide bespoke curriculum design, implementation plans, training and development so that you can evaluate your curriculum and ensure it is not only ambitious and compliant for the new Ofsted 2019 framework but is also relevant and challenging for your school context for start of the new decade 2020. I have specialist knowledge to support curriculum developments for:
- SEND SEMH curriculum Key stage 1 – 5
- SEND Autism 7 Aspect Curriculum toolkit
- Alternative Provision Curriculum design Key stage 2- Key stage 5
- Applied Learning Curriculum for Studio/UTC academies 14-19
- Mainstream Secondary School Curriculum Key stage 3 – Key stage 5
Examples of Support
- Whole school or MAT strategy for curriculum design, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Creating a school curriculum culture that supports everyone
- Audit the health of your current curriculum – provide a sharp curriculum audit for determining your future curriculum.
- Train your curriculum leaders
- Policy writing
- Action planning
- Preparing your organization for new Curriculum Charter Mark 2020 and beyond.
Methods of delivery
- Face to face support
- Group workshops
- Policy writing
- Auditing of qualifications
- Stakeholder engagement events
- Personal coaching for leaders
Impacts and outcomes
- Improved curriculum provision
- Happier climate for learning and working
- Robust support structures and education programmes for young people
- Effective Curriculum design
Find out more
If you would like to find out more about the services that I offer, or would like to get in contact to discuss this service please contact me from my contact form.